once a tabi - forever a tabi

.
My toes are jumping of joy, and who would have known I’ll be sporting a pair of split-toe shoes anytime soon!




The Margiela tabis are iconic, but so incredibly expensive…yet the only iconic thing about them is the split toe, so does it really justify the amount written on the price tag? I went around it, placing an order for a pair of shoes by Irregular Choice. I don’t mean to praise the brand, because honestly I’m not a fan – there’s just too much frill and fuzz about their designs, but I guess there’s an audience for it which is probably a good thing, since the sombre styles that I like aren’t too popular among the regular Irregular Choice buyers. So there it goes – last season’s well reduced split-toe style is coming home. Can’t wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment